As a future entrepreneur, you will be responsible for business development, construction site management, team leadership and agency management.
• Implementation of communication measures for private clients
• Customer advice, project development, tenders
• Project planning
• Building site set-up, team supervision in the field
• Management and motivation of construction site teams to optimise performance and achieve targets
• Profit centre management
• Controlling and reporting
• The wish to become self-employed
• Minimum two-year undergraduate studies OR three years professional experience
• A basic knowledge of French
• Free accomodation in Laval, location of the Daniel Moquet headquarters
• A free TGVmax train ticket for the duration of your stay, unlimited free train travel in France
• The doorway to self-employment
• Combined vocational training and degree programme
• From 1 September 2021 to 22 September 2022
• Rhythm: Three weeks vocational training at the company, one week studies
• Strategy, market research, sales, management
• A work placement in a Daniel Moquet company
Ready to explore new paths in your career? Want to be the CEO of your own life? Keen to assume responsibility? The Daniel Moquet Network offers you a one year programme to train as a business development manager and get ready to manage your own operation.
Attractive human resource development opportunities
An internationally recognised Bachelor's degree
A customer- and sales-oriented curriculum
Working in teams through group work
Studies and vocational training throughout the course
Opportunity to become a franchisee
Free accommodation in Laval
TGVmax pass train ticket free of charge, unlimited travel
Apprenticeship wage, no tuition fees
If you're someone with a taste for challenge, commerce, partnership, technology and rolling your sleeves up, you should go for it! The sector is booming. Investing in entrepreneurship also means training and developing the skills of a team. Also, this profession allows you to earn a decent living.
When my company first openend, I was supported for four weeks by the head of the network or neighbouring franchisees in various areas: product technicology, sales, management, communications etc.
Becoming a manager gives you the opportunity to be the boss of a company, to create a team spirit with your employees, to be able to devote yourself to the work within a well-functioning agency, while avoiding the financial risk linked to the foundation of a company, which can sometimes be frightening.
I'm lucky to be part of a network that supports us professionally and is profitable. We have satisfied customers and we want to keep them satisfied, so we need to stay on the ball.
Working at Daniel Moquet means working in a family business. You become part of the family and work with people who not only count on you but also take care of you. This sense of belonging is deeply rooted in the business and has contributed to its success: in just a few years, it has grown from two agencies to more than two hundred.
Fields marked with an * are required.